VMware Client Integration Plug-in
VMware Client Integration Plug-in is required for:
1. Import of virtual machines templates and images to vCloud Director.
2. vApp export to your computer.
Plug-in installation for 32-bit version of Firefox ESR:
1. Remove all previous versions of VMware Client Integration plug-in from your computer if they are installed. Reboot the computer then.
2. Download and install Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release): https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all.
3. Download and install VMware Client Integration Plug-in: http://vsphereclient.vmware.com/vsphereclient/4/2/7/4/6/6/6/Vmware-ClientIntegrationPlugin-6.2.0.exe
4. Restart Firefox ESR browser after plug-in installation
|« How to create a new catalog|