VMware documentation / Network settings / How to connect virtual machine to the organization network
How to connect virtual machine to the organization network
Important: vApp (Stopped) must be stopped and VM (powered off) powered off in order to be connected to organization network.
Step1. Connecting vApp to the network
1. Enter My Cloud section, vApp tab. Click on the needed vApp.
2. Choose Networking tab and click on sign +.
3. in the appeared window choose organization network - Org VDC Network. Click Next.
4. Choose network. Click Finish.
5. Click on Apply in the right bottom corner.
Step 2. Connecting a virtual machine to the network
1. Enter the VM tab. Right-click on the needed virtual machine and choose Properties option.
2. In the appeared window go to the Hardware tab. Scroll to the NIC's section. Choose the created organization network and add flag in the column Connected. Click OK.
3. Now recustomization must be performed for this virtual machine. Go back to VM tab and click on the needed virtual machine then choose the option Power On and Force Recustomization.
4. If everything has been done correctly then you will find the virtual machine connected to the network at the tab vApp Diagram.
|« Isolated network for vApp||How to create organization network »|