Edge Gateway parameters
1. Enter Administration section and double-click your virtual datacenter.
2. In the appeared settings menu go to the Edge Gateways tab. Choose needed Edge Gateway and right-click on it. Choose Edge Gateway Services option in the appeared menu.
3. In the appeared window you may configure Edge Gateway services – DHCP, NAT, Firewall, static routing and VPN.
4. In order to see Edge Gateway properties right-click on the needed Edge Gateway in the tab Edge Gateways. In the appeared menu choose the Properties option.
5. Inside Sub-Allocate IP Pools tab you may see external IP addresses.
6. You may re-deploy Edge Gateway with saving settings by choosing the option Re-Deploy inside the menu.
|« Setting up Edge Gateway services||What NAT is and why I need it »|