Isolated network for vApp
You may configure an isolated network for a separate vApp. It will be available only for virtual machines inside this vApp.
1. Inside My Cloud section go to vApps section and double-click on the needed vApp in your list.
2. On the configuration page of needed vApp go to the Networking tab and press green +.
3. In the appeared window click Next and make changes if necessary into network settings (Gateway address, Network mask). Click on Next.
4. In the new tab name the new network and add description if necessary. Click on Next.
5. If al new network parameters are correct then click on Finish.
6. If this network has to be connected with organization network then select created network and choose needed organization network in the Connection column drop-down menu. Do not forget to click on Apply in order to keep changes.
|« Where to find external IP address of my virtual datacenter||How to connect virtual machine to the organization network »|